TAKE CONTROL TO THE
SupaHelix, Multi-user Access Control.
SUPAHELIX – ADVANCED ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
SupaHelix hasn’t just raised the bar in multi-unit access control – it’s changed the game completely. A high-security controller with an intuitive navigation interface that offers a multitude of features as well as event logging, makes for an access control system that delivers unmatched convenience, security, logging and administration.
- 10 000 user capacity – perfect for high-density residential complexes.
- Large LCD screen and four-button navigation make setup child’s play.
- Robust, interference-free remote control learning.
- Transaction logging for ease of user activity and system diagnostics.
- Easy management of individual access – users can be selectively added or deleted within groups and sub-groups.
- USB port input for backup of system memory and bootloading.
- Three flexible input/output channels – can each be configured as timed, mom entary or latched.
- Removable connectors – for ease of setup and maintenance.
- SD card contains entire system’s data – makes for quick recovery and improves data security.
SUPAHELIX TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage||10.5 - 30V DC|
|Standby Current||12V: 100mA (110mA) 24V: 70mA (80mA)|
|Maximum Current||12V: 270mA (500mA) 24V: 230mA (400mA)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C - +70°C|
|Output Rating||Open collector - Maximum current 50mA per channel|
|Display||2.4 inch 128 x 64 Transflective with backlight|
|Degree of Protection||IP50|
|Memory Capacity||10 000 individual buttons|
|Output Pulse Time Range||0.5s - 9999s in 0.5s increments|
|Input Activation||Rising edge, falling edge, both|
|Input Filter||0 - 9999s in 1s increments|
|Inputs/Outputs||Maximum 3 (selectable as any combination of open collector outputs and/or switch-to-negative inputs)|