We believe in creating products that make your life easier. Whether through graphic interfaces for easy setup and diagnostics, modular components for simplified installation and maintenance, or wireless technology for the ultimate in convenience and control, each CENTURION solution is engineered to save you time on site.
It is this philosophy, and our dedication to changing the world through the power of technology, that informs every aspect of this complete solution for wireless control.
How our solution makes your life easier:
• Minimal wiring required – quick and easy to install
• Effortless online setup of GSM component(s)
• Network redundancy (“self-healing”) means zero downtime, even if a device in the network fails1 – robust and reliable
1. Assumes more than two nodes in a network
You’re only three steps away from being transported to the world of tomorrow; a world without wires, and without limits, made possible by the convergence of three powerful technological innovations. Only from CENTURION.
Step 1: Enter the Ultraverse
With the G-ULTRA, your entire world fits into the palm of your hand, giving you complete control at your fingertips. This is the evolution of GSM technology, designed to offer you the ultimate flexible, mobile-based access control and monitoring solution and allowing you to transcend archaic notions of what GSM can achieve. Unbridled. Unchained. Unmatched. Ultra.
• B & Bs and guesthouses – with flexible scheduling, time-barring, and automatic activations
• Complexes – 1500 user memory
• Existing gate motors – open, close and intelligently monitor your gate status, all via your phone!
• Access automation – control a plethora of access control devices including gate motors, traffic barriers and garage door operators
• Miscellaneous security applications – be notified via push notification (G-REMOTE mobile app), SMS, Missed Call or email of alarm activations, electric fence triggers and mains power failures
• Monitor up to four electrical devices by receiving push notifications to your phone (via the G-REMOTE app)
• Use the outputs to control up to six devices from your phone (two additional onboard relays)
• Intelligent monitoring of CENTURION gate motors’ status outputs (for example gate opening, gate left open, etc.)
• Suitable for a wide variety of access automation applications
• Time-barring and visitor control – ideal for B & Bs and guesthouses
• LCD screen for easy access to diagnostics
• Activation via the G-REMOTE mobile app, Missed Call, phone keypad, Please Call Me or email
• Easy setup via G-WEB PLUS online interface
Step 2: Go wireless with WiZo
WiZo-Link uses radio technology to create what is known as a mesh network. This may be described as a layer of radio communications (think of these as roads) where every device (WiZo-Link) is continually acting as a repeater for all the signals (the “traffic” or “vehicles” travelling on the “road”) in the network, even if these devices are not associated with that WiZo-Link.
Bring your WiZo network to life by adding a CENTURION G-ULTRA GSM unit. All you’ll need is a single, centralised GSM unit to monitor and control all your WiZo-Linked appliances via your mobile phone. This is a far more cost-effective solution than installing a GSM unit at every appliance that you’d like to monitor and/or control, and you’ll save a wad of cash on cabling and installation costs, not to mention the convenience of controlling your home from your phone.
• Make anything wireless thanks to mesh network technology
• Range is no longer an issue – extendable range with redundancy
• Control a wide variety of appliances with a centralised entry point GSM device
• Eliminates wired civils – no need to deface your property and spend large amounts of money
• Bidirectional communication
• A virtually unlimited list of possible applications – it’s home automation made simple, and wireless!
• WiZo networks can be grown to virtually any size. One could, for example, start by switching on just one outside light and
gradually add to your network until there is a considerable number of ‘nodes’, performing a wide variety of functions
Step 3: Bring it all together with the G-REMOTE mobile application
Experience complete convenience and control with the G-REMOTE mobile application; an intuitive command centre to monitor and activate your CENTURION GSM devices using only your smartphone.
• Unbelievably cost-effective monitoring and control solution – costs less than 1c per activation or notification
• Activate device outputs with a single tap
• Choose from a range of custom icons to represent the functionality associated with each button
• Personalise your G-REMOTE experience by customising button colours and assigning unique tones for each device linked to a profile
• G-REMOTE comes with built-in text-to-speech functionality
• Device monitoring via push notifications with the ability to block notifications for each individual phone
• The G-REMOTE app boasts a dedicated screen displaying critical system information such as airtime balances and device signal strength
• Visible IOs can be configured for each Access Profile
• Each G-REMOTE instance can have access to multiple devices
• Activation via G-REMOTE mobile app, Missed Call, phone keypad, Please Call Me or email
• Easy setup via G-WEB PLUS online interface
A complete solution for wireless control
• Monitor and control multiple appliances – via your phone – with a single, centralised G-ULTRA
• Use WiZo-Link modules to create a powerful, robust and expandable wireless network of connected devices
•, Unleash the power of G-ULTRA with the G-REMOTE mobile application
How it works
Step 1: Install one G-ULTRA in a central location. This will be your “base of operations”.
Step 2: Install WiZo-Link devices at every appliance that your client would like to monitor and/or control, for example, a pool pump, light, geyser or gate motor. These devices will be linked back to the G-ULTRA, and will communicate wirelessly with one another via a mesh network topology.
Step 3: Ask your client to download and install the G-REMOTE app and use their smartphone to monitor and activate linked devices from anywhere.