XTRAC – DOMESTIC SECTIONAL AND TIP-UP GARAGE DOOR MOTORS
Does using your garage door sound like a castle lowering its drawbridge? Unlike the garage door motors of yesteryear, the XTrac‘s super quiet and powerful 24V DC motor is connected directly to the garage door and travels with it as it opens or closes. No more clanking chains results in a smoother and quieter ride. No power? No problem. The XTrac isn’t fazed by any power issues – be they low voltages, spikes or even failures. The XTrac can be set up in a matter of minutes, powers both sectional and tip-up doors and comes with a host of vital functions and features. Quiet, safe and reliable. Everything you’d expect from CENTURION. Available to African Markets only.
- Revolutionary design providing whisper-quiet operation.
- Battery backup (with dual power–always on).
- Strong and reliable 24V geared DC motor.
- Adaptive anti-crushing protection.
- Adjustable speed control – suitable for both sectional and tip-up doors.
- Manual override can disengage and re-engage in any position.
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver:
– Open/close garage door.
– Switch Courtesy Light on and off.
– Override automatic closing.
– Electronically lock the system for added security.
- Quick and easy installation and adjustment.
- Door Service Monitor.
- Wireless Wall Switch for convenient operation of up to four onboard functions.
X-TRAC TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage||180 - 270V AC @ 50/60Hz [*]|
|Motor Voltage||24V DC|
|Motor Power Supply||Dual supply - 250VA max. Mains power supply, with 2 X 1.5AH 24V battery backup supply [**]|
|Opener Lifting Force - Max||1200N|
|Operator Travel Speed||90 - 125mm/sec (adjustable)|
|Duty Cycle - Mains Present [****]||20% [***]|
|Daily Operations - Max||20|
|Maximum Door Size||12m² - (max width 6.5m)|
|Onboard Receiver Specification||CENTURION code-hopping, single channel, 433MHz, with 22 transmitter buttons capacity|
[*] – Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance. [*] – 2 x 1.5Ah batteries (can be upgraded for longer power failure autonomy). [**] – Based on 25°c ambient temperature. [***] – Based on a pull force of less than 50% of rated.