THE NEW FEELING OF CONVENIENCE.
NOVA – CODE-HOPPING REMOTE CONTROLS
- Durable silicone buttons made to last and last
- Sleek and stylish carbon look.
- 433Mhz operating frequency.
- Transmitters with one to four buttons.
- Transmitter quick and easy to open for battery replacement.
- Self-learning receivers with one, two and four channels.
- Receivers incorporate stable narrow band technology.
- Weatherproof housing for receiver.
|NOVA General Data|
|Transmitter models||1, 2, 3 and 4 button|
|Receiver models||1, 2 and 4 channel|
|Receiver self-learning memory|
|Frequency stability||0.032ppm/°C 10ppm year|
|Minimum operating voltage||7V DC|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to +50°C|
|Weight with battery||38g (packed)|
|Battery type||GP23 12V|
|NOVA Receiver||NOVA HELIX Single Channel Receiver||NOVA HELIX Multi Channel Receiver|
|Supply voltage||12V – 24V DC||12V – 24V DC|
|Quiescent current @ 12V DC||11mA||11mA|
|Maximum current @ 12V DC||40mA||40mA|
|Operating temperature||-15°C - 50°C||-15°C - 50°C|
|Humidity||0 – 90% (non-condensing)||0 – 90% (non-condensing)|
|Self-learning memory||62 buttons||250 buttons|
|Receiver enclosure||UV stabilised ABS||UV stabilised ABS|