RDO – DOMESTIC ROLL-UP GARAGE DOOR MOTORS
- Main Features.
- Battery backup.
- Strong lifting capability.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
- Anti-crushing protection.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Wall-mounted controller with Courtesy Light.
- Onboard multichannel code-hopping receiver: – Open/close garage door. – Switch Courtesy Light on and off. – Override automatic closing. – Electronically lock the system for added security.
- Compatible with CENTURION infrared safety beams.
RDO II TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage||220 - 240V +/- 10%, 50Hz [*]|
|Motor Voltage||24V DC|
|Motor Power Supply||Battery-driven [**] - 200mA Charger - Peak|
|Opener Lifting Force||30kgf|
|Door Travel Speed||100 - 150mm/sec|
|Duty Cycle - Mains Present [***]||20% [****]|
|Daily Operations - Max||20|
|Maximum Door Size||6m² - (max width 2.8m)|
|Onboard Receiver Specification||CENTURION code-hopping, 433MHz, capacity - 36 transmitter buttons [*****]|
[*] – Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance. [**] – 2 x 1.2A/H batteies (can be upgraded for longer power failure autonomy). [***] – Based on a pull force of less than 50% of rated. [****] – Based on 25°c ambient temperature. [*****] – Only 1 button per transmitter is used.