XTRAC – DOMESTIC SECTIONAL AND TIP-UP GARAGE DOOR MOTORS
- Revolutionary design providing whisper-quiet operation.
- Battery backup (with dual power–always on).
- Strong and reliable 24V geared DC motor.
- Adaptive anti-crushing protection.
- Adjustable speed control – suitable for both sectional and tip-up doors.
- Manual override can disengage and re-engage in any position.
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver:
– Open/close garage door.
– Switch Courtesy Light on and off.
– Override automatic closing.
– Electronically lock the system for added security.
- Quick and easy installation and adjustment.
- Door Service Monitor.
- Wireless Wall Switch for convenient operation of up to four onboard functions.
X-TRAC TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage||180 - 270V AC @ 50/60Hz [*]|
|Motor Voltage||24V DC|
|Motor Power Supply||Dual supply - 250VA max. Mains power supply, with 2 X 1.5AH 24V battery backup supply [**]|
|Opener Lifting Force - Max||1200N|
|Operator Travel Speed||90 - 125mm/sec (adjustable)|
|Duty Cycle - Mains Present [****]||20% [***]|
|Daily Operations - Max||50|
|Maximum Door Size||12m² - (max width 6.5m)|
|Onboard Receiver Specification||CENTURION code-hopping, single channel, 433MHz, with 22 transmitter buttons capacity|
[*] – Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance. [*] – 2 x 1.5Ah batteries (can be upgraded for longer power failure autonomy). [**] – Based on 25°c ambient temperature. [***] – Based on a pull force of less than 50% of rated.