Ask any installer of access control equipment what the most costly, tedious and time-consuming aspect of his job is, and you’re guaranteed an answer of: “Why, the wiring, of course”. This is an understandable sentiment and indeed one that most of us share.
Not only does it take long to route cable and quite often calls for conjugate to be installed, but it is well-known to anybody who has ever done even the most cursory of wiring jobs, that cable is incredibly expensive.
For exactly these reasons, CENTURION has developed the SMARTGUARDair completely wireless keypad, a revolutionary access control device that offers not only the functionality of the original hard-wired model, but a myriad of other useful features – all while affording the user the convenience of completely wireless connectivity.
The SMARTGUARDair is compatible with all CENTURION rollingcode receivers, effectively making it a high-security and undeniably feature-rich remote control.
Here are some of the benefits offered by the SMARTGUARDair:
· Wireless connectivity – quick and easy to install and can be mounted anywhere
· 1000 unique codes using one to ten digits – great versatility and security
· 15 channels – activate up to 15 compatible devices, e.g. gate motor, garage door, alarm, etc.
· Selectively add and delete user codes
· Backup Memory Module – never lose stored data
· Limited uses counter – only grant access a certain number of times, e.g. to security company to get in and out
· Fully weatherproof – can be installed outside
· Backlit keypad – for ease of use in low-light conditions
· Operates on two AA Alkaline batteries, or a separate 12V power supply
· Up to two years of battery life with up to 300 uses per day
· Operating range of up to 30 metres
· Compatible with CENTURION code-hopping receivers