SDO4 SMART tip-up and sectional garage door motor
Experience intelligence in motion with the SDO4 SMART garage door operator, boasting whisper-quiet operation thanks to its state-of-the-art mechanical design, extended battery life for uninterrupted convenience during power outages and our pioneering SMART technology for quick and easy setup.
- Connecting you to convenience with smartphone integration
- Redefining the installation experience with the easiest and most intuitive electronic and mechanical commissioning of any garage motor in the SDO4’s class
- Always-on reliability
- Advanced safety and obstruction-detection technology for more peace of mind
- Adjustable speed on tip-up doors
- Compatible with Photon SMART wireless beams – easier and more cost-effective than ever before to fit safety beams
- The ultimate in flexibility with programmable IOs
- App-based management of remote controls
- Industry-leading security features including tamper detection and intelligent door status monitoring
|Input voltage||230V AC +/-10% @ 50/60Hz1||230V AC +/-10% @ 50/60Hz1|
|Motor voltage1||24V DC||24V DC|
|Motor power supply - rated2||80W DC||100W DC|
|Motor supply||Battery supply 2 x 3.4Ah 12V DC||Battery supply 2 x 3.4Ah 12V DC|
|Maximum door width||6.5 metres||6.5 metres|
|Maximum door area||12 Square meters||15 Square meters|
|Maximum push/pull force||40kgf||50kgf|
|Maximum lifting capacity||1000N||1200N|
|Operations in standby mode||Up to 90 dependent on door size, weight, height and duration of power failure / condition of batteries||Up to 90 dependent on door size, weight, height and duration of power failure / condition of batteries|
|Maximum operator travel speed3||9m/min||9m/min|
|Door travel adjustment||Physical end-stops (Automatic limit set)||Physical end-stops (Automatic limit set)|
|Safety obstruction force system||Built-in menu||Built-in menu|
|Light||LED 2W||LED 2W|
|Autoclose2||Menu Selectable||Menu Selectable|
|Infrared safety beams||Menu Selectable (Optional but recommended)||Menu Selectable (Optional but recommended)|
|Onboard receiver type||Code-hopping single channel||Code-hopping single channel|
|Receiver code storage capacity||20x 4-Button Transmitters||20x 4-Button Transmitters|
1. Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance
2. Can increase battery capacity for longer standby times
3. Speed varies with load
SDO4 SMART NOW WITH A 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
We believe that excellence lies not only in a product’s design, or even how it performs, but in its ability to make a good experience last. That’s the power of quality and reliability, and that’s CENTURION’s assurance of peace of mind to you.
The SDO4 SMART garage door motor is manufactured from the highest grade components and tested to our rigorous standards, and we are so confident in this product that we have extended its warranty from two years to three years – because, through more than 30 years of being an access automation market leader, building products you can trust is just part of making lives easier.
If you have any questions regarding the extended warranty, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.