STAY INFORMED, TAKE CONTROL.
The CENTURION MyGSM Monitoring and Control Device.
MYGSM 8I8O – GSM MODULE WITH EIGHT INPUTS AND EIGHT OUTPUTS
- Pump houses (many different pumps); Monitor and control multiple refrigeration units;
- Use it in a generator room to monitor the power and fluid levels of multiple generators;
- Perfect for electric fence systems where there are several energisers;
- Create your own 2G GSM alarm system for monitoring each room in your house by connecting a passive sensor to each of the inputs
- Control up to eight different devices from anywhere in the world with a 2G network using your mobile phone or landline.
- Monitor by receiving SMS alerts.
- Activate devices with a Missed Call (free), SMS or even a Please Call Me (free).
- Easy setup and administration using the MyGSM website, your computer’s USB port or your phone.
- Communicate with up to 5000 users.
- Dedicated signal strength button – convenient and saves time.
- Rising and falling edge capabilities – perfect for monitoring power, alarms, etc.
- Inputs are optically isolated for greater versatility and protection.
- Removable antenna.
- Secure web portal for easy administration of MyGSM devices.
- Dual SIM card slots means that the unit is always online.
- Removable terminal strips for ease of maintenance.
- Convenient DIN-rail mount enclosure – ideal for industrial applications.
MYGSM WEB PORTAL
- A registration option to suit your needs
Why pay for what you don’t use? For basic access control requirements, sign up as a Free User and add up to 750 users per unit, send bulk SMSs to users and clients and get 10 free credits on sign-up! Or, for more advanced functionality, register as a Full User and get unlimited access to a host of amazing access management features.
- Hassle-free adding of users
Depending on your registration option, you can add up to 5000 users per unit using MyGSM’s phenomenally user-friendly online interface.
- Send bulk SMSs to users and clients
This is an incredibly useful online feature that allows you to send SMSs to a list of users via the web portal. It provides a convenient way for guesthouses to communicate with past visitors, for example letting them know of upcoming specials, etc. It can also be used by bodies corporate to inform residents that their contracts are up for renewal or that their rent is overdue.
- Time-based user access*
Set an access number to only be valid for as long as it needs to be – be it a day, a week or a month – ideal for controlling visitor access in a Bed and Breakfast environment or for letting armed response or maintenance personnel in and out. *Full user only *Full user only
- Control unit enable/disable times*
Disable outputs after hours and during weekends for added security. Using the web portal, you can select which outputs are active during which times and for which users so you can grant your family permanent access but restrict that of your garden services to Tuesdays and Thursdays only. *Full user only
- Guest addition functionality*
This unique feature allows guesthouse owners and bodies corporate to set the amount of time for which a user’s access number will be valid, and also allows a custom SMS to be sent to the visitor before arrival and after departure, for example welcoming them to the venue and thanking them for their patronage. *Full user only